America's Party News - AmericasPartyNews.com - Committees of Correspondence
  • America's Founding Principles
  •   Home  |  About  |  Platform  |  Affiliate  |  No donations  |  National Committee  |  Be a LeaderSearch  |  Inbox  |  My Settings  |  Log-in  

'America's Summit  –  Restore the Republic'

Every Tues. & Thurs. night  –  9 pm EST
    712-432-3566  –  passcode 340794#

Archive  –  Listen on the web

Contact Posting Guidelines

Notre Dame: Promoting the Glamour of Evil [By ALAN KEYES]
    ::
       Other Endorsed Independent Projects -> Alan Keyes is Loyal to Liberty

Loyal to Liberty 

Friday, March 20, 2009

Alan Keyes

Notre Dame: Promoting the Glamour of Evil

"Do you reject the glamour of evil, and
    refuse to be mastered by sin?"

(From the Roman Catholic Rite of Baptism)

Apparently the Catholic folks at Notre Dame University have no more respect for the Baptismal vows they renew every Easter than their invited Commencement Speaker this year has for the Presidential Oath of Office. At this moment in time, Barack Obama is the living incarnation of the glamour of evil. His smiley tones and non-threatening manner mask a studied commitment to the promotion of the most deadly form of evil in the world today- the cult of abortion centered on the ritual of child sacrifice. Obama has moved with impetuous determination to prove his claim to the mantle of High Priest of the Worldwide Abortion cult. With Executive orders he has shifted the resources of the U.S. government behind the global implementation of abortion. He has declared open season on embryonic human life. He has appointed enthusiastic political and judicial acolytes of this cult of death to high positions in the Executive and Judicial branches.

Even before these actions there was no rational basis for pretending to doubt his absolute commitment to the evil of abortion for its own sake. There can be no other explanation for his opposition, while an Illinois state Senator, to the bipartisan effort in the legislature to end the heinous practice of infanticide against innocent babies- delivered in the course of an abortion attempt; wrapped in soiled linens; and left on a cart to languish without medical care or any human comfort until they died. His only real explanation for refusing to support an end to this abominable practice was the cold-blooded logic that any interference with the mother's intention to kill the child would damage so-called abortion rights.

The Catholic Church teaches that abortion is objective evil of the most deadly spiritual kind. Obama embraces this evil for its own sake, without even the specious calculus of cost and benefit to cloak the true nature of his devotion. Except the Notre Dame University community consciously wishes to promote similar devotion in its students, there can be no valid explanation for their willingness to extend a platform to such a man. They cannot plead respect for his supposed High Office, unless they mean to suggest that it is consistent with Catholic teaching or the Lord's example to put such worldly reverence above the reverence for God, and the sacred laws commanding respect for innocent human life. Human honor cannot redeem that which God abhors. It cannot clear away the stain and curse that mars it. Vox Populi, Vox Dei is no maxim for the Body of Christ.

Nor can apologists at Notre Dame point to any positions he takes, or worldly programs he promises that can offset the sacrifice of spiritual integrity his unapologetic support for the cult of child sacrifice entails. It may be that he has gained the whole world's momentary adulation and tinsel honor. But as Christ spoke true, his soul is forfeit in the bargain, and the gain is as nothing compared to the cost.

Neither can they plead respect for the historic breakthrough his election supposedly represents. How can one who withdraws the protection of God's ordained equality of rights from innocent, helpless children claim to represent the triumph of justice over the very evils, born of greed and passion, unleashed by disregard for that equality? The vicious heart of selfish passion that perverted the souls of slave masters or self-worshiping lynch mobs, is the same heart offered in service to the Father of lies and evil in the abortion cult.

In the literal sense therefore, Barack Obama is the incarnation of what the Catholic Church identifies as the epitome of evil in the world today. What Notre Dame has done puts the stamp of Catholicity upon him, as if there is no absolute contradiction between what he advocates and represents and what can honorably be presented from platforms that benefit from the auspices of the Church. A Commencement speech represents a word spoken at the beginning of a new stage of life. In the literal sense it represents a principle for thought and action. Are we seriously to believe that some morally truthful argument can be made that justifies presenting Barack Obama in a Catholic context, as one who speaks for decent moral principle? It is sophomoric to suggest that any good thing he promises, promotes or even implements can compensate for his declared war upon the very principle of goodness, which is nowhere more clearly at stake than in the law of love that shrouds, protects and sanctifies our reverence for innocent human life. What Catholic theology makes good the rationalization that good works somehow supply the deficiency of a spirit and will that in the innocent person of the child, defile and abuse the very image of God Himself?

Given the evil he represents, Notre Dame's invitation to Obama is a slavish capitulation to the glamour of evil. Across America there are people of many different hues and denominations who devote themselves to the protection of innocent life, respect for the God-ordained family, and promotion of social justice in ways that conform with the principle of subsidiarity that respects human responsibility before God for the exercise of freedom His will for us makes possible. The world does not elevate them to platforms of power. Indeed it threatens them with punishment; ridicules and reviles their single-hearted devotion to Christ's example; relegates them to what it believes are the dingy fringes of respectability and esteem. Yet where is Christ to be found more than in those willing to bear with him the cross of human anguish on the long climb toward Calvary and the sacrifice that redeems mankind from the burden of sin? Rather than give an honorable platform to an evil man the world admires, a Catholic institution would do better to offer students a voice that speaks from the depths of this redemptive anguish, with a heart that sees past the glamour and power of evil, to the truth that will someday repel and triumph over it.

In an era when the Catholic Church in America still reels from the damaging effect of leaders who seem to connive at what gives scandal to the faithful, this scandalous gesture of admiration and respect toward the man who best represents the temporary triumph of evil over America's public life is a renewed scandal. As the first reeked of worldly fear and selfish licentiousness, this reeks of death and the prideful embrace of the doctrine that rejects the sovereignty of God in order to make man the master of life and death, right and wrong, hope and salvation. Catholics who abhor such scandal need to speak out. With one voice we should say to Notre Dame what Joshua said to the people of Israel: "If it does not please you to serve the Lord, decide today whom you will serve…" (Josue 24:15)

As a Catholic I earnestly pray to God, and ask of our Church leaders, that they make clear that this invitation cannot stand. If it stands, the scandalous lesson of subservience to human pride and power will lengthen the shadow of spiritual corruption that still haunts the Church. But if it is rebuked and withdrawn, every Catholic and Christian heart submissive to the sovereignty of God, as they bear witness to the affirmation of its truth, will be emboldened to speak and act with courage, even in the teeth of the whole world's scornful power.

This may also be an opportunity to begin the work that may someday turn Obama's heart from evil. Rather than confirm him in his present heedless service to objective evil, confront Him with the truth that there are Christian hearts that honor God above any man or human office. The seed planted by that confrontation will remind him of the true spirit of liberty. And it might someday grow up to impel him to repent of evil, who knows? With God, all things are possible.

Worth considering? Then don't forget to DIGG IT!!!!

Posted 2009-03-21 1:21 AM (#9877) By: Savvy

Posted 2009-03-21 6:05 AM (#9887 - in reply to #9877) By: Savvy

From FreeRepublic

To: EternalVigilance
    Man your battle stations: Here's were you can go to fightt his thing. OBAMA WILL NOT SPEAK AT NOTRE DAME if we do our jobs.

To protest (and surely, to prevent) this travesty, go HERE, and HERE.

We're already on the march. Our excellent ally, the Cardinal Newman Society, has already launched a well-organized campaign to stop this rubbish from ever happening. HERE ARE YOUR MARCHING ORDERS. Get on task, my friends.

4 posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:56:43 AM by Mrs. Don-o ("By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand, Men of the West!" - Aragorn the King)
    Posted 2009-03-21 7:59 AM (#9894 - in reply to #9887) By: EternalVigilance

Alan Keyes speaks for millions of God-fearing Americans. Would that millions would speak-up and speak-out about and for him.
    Posted 2009-03-21 8:12 AM (#9895 - in reply to #9887) By: IndyLyn

Dear Rev. John Jenkins and United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB):

You could do better and to clear your conscience by inviting Dr. Alan Keyes instead to give the commencement address at Notre Dame University your Graduating class, family and Alumni.

As to what “Honorary Degree” to be given to Dr. Alan Keyes, a Doctorates Degree in “Good Conscience”.

A friend of Good Conscience

St.Thomas More

Endorse Dr. Alan Keyes to give Notre Dames commencement address. Now 

Bishop Fulton Scheen; ...or be it Contempt of Good Conscience!?

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71830 [Link]

In Good Conscience by Alan Keyes

Edited by gcsteven 2009-03-21 10:10 AM
    Posted 2009-03-21 10:06 AM (#9901 - in reply to #9895) By: gcsteven

Posted 2009-03-21 10:27 AM (#9904 - in reply to #9901) By: gcsteven

Context; [Response to comments on Loyal to Liberty blog.]

There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance. ~Goethe
    • Shall I tell you the secret of the whole world? It is that we have only known the back of the world. We see everything from behind, and it looks brutal. That is not a tree, but the back of a tree. That is not a cloud, but the back of a cloud. Cannot you see that everything is stooping and hiding a face? If we could only get round in front —  The Man Who was Thursday (1908) G.K. Chesterton  [What face is Obama hiding?]

At the face of your question (post) is a very revealing truth,…Dr. Keyes. Should Notre Dame have asked Mr. Obama to give the commencement speech and should he be rewarded with a Honorary Degree. At the back of it, you suggested the batismal rite of the Catholic Church to which Notre Dame is a Catholic Institution be the reason for not allowing. These two things being true, then one can only reason “No”. They have every right and I dare say “a sacred obligation” not to invite, President (or not) Obama.

The question of is Obama evil, can again be summorized in another quote from G. K. Chesterton
    • Men do not differ much about what things they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable. -Illustrated London News 1909

And from the face of it ,… there is either allot of ignorance adrift on some of these comments being posted (the back of it) or alot of what men call excusable (on the face of it).

The question firmly stands; “Should a Catholic Institution have invited Obama to such a prominent position of Ceremony?”

I will leave God to be the judge of that (evil),…for there go I. But judging by Notre Dames defintion and actions it would not be hard to suggest, that they will be offering Mr. Obama with the Eucharist very soon.

He who returns evil for good, Evil will not depart from his house. Proverbs 17:13

And this goes for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) as well.

Posted 2009-03-22 1:04 PM (#9945 - in reply to #9904) By: gcsteven

The shock - and outrage - that many Catholics and conservativists have expressed at the news that Notre Dame has invited Barack Obama to deliver its Commencement Address at its 164th Commencement Ceremony on May 17th, 2009 is understandable.  Also understandable are the cries of protest over this gross display of immorality.  After all, it is beyond reason how a university (supposedly) steeped in Catholicism could invite a pro-abortionist to address its students, faculties, and benefactors.

Although my initial reaction was one of consternation as well, it quickly dawned on me that this really shouldn't be surprising.  Given that many of our Christian institutions have been imbued with Liberal dogmas and doctrines, Notre Dame's invitation to Obama is sadly what one should expect.  The Social Justice of Christ the King has been replaced with a social justice based on Man's own conceptions, ideals, and beliefs.  This is evident in the "socially conscience" movement we see in our churches today.  [Has anyone notice how even the Vatican has jumped on the Environmental/Global Warming campaign?] Even those charged with "leading the flock" can be found preaching a Gospel that Our Lord and Savior would not recognize.

Many Catholic clergymen are more concerned with the social issues of the day - from healthcare coverage for all to amnesty for illegal immigrants - than they are with the salvation of souls (which, by the way, is their primary function). So, is it any wonder that our Catholic universities in turn have cast aside their primary function, i.e. providing a true Catholic education? I think not.

The invitation to Obama is, in my opinion, not the problem.  It is a symptom of the problem.  To protest against the invitation and demand that it be rescinded will do very little to address the real problem.  For even if Notre Dame were pressured to disinvite Obama, this would do very little to excise the cancer that led to the invite to begin with.  

As Dr. Keyes has urged ... pray! 

Posted 2009-03-23 1:31 PM (#10001 - in reply to #9945) By: TradCon68

TradCon68 - I agree in prayer,..

However,..  

I'm reminded of what my father and grand father used to say,..

"There is nothing a little elbow grease can't cure,.. and it works great on bent knees." but we must if able, work,.. at it.

and still another quote from another "Father" 

"If you want Peace,... Work for Justice." Pope John Paul II

What will happen at Notre Dame on May 17, 2009 is an injustice,.... to humanity and the unborn. ,..and all we need is for people of "good conscience", is that they do nothing.

and finally.

"When it comes to deciding whether we shall stand by the great principle that declares that all human beings are created equal and endowed by their Creator with the right to life, there is no choice for silence!

THERE IS NO CHOICE FOR SILENCE!" - Alan Keyes.

e-mail lists...

e-mail lists...

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/home/lettertotheeditor/ - Notre Dame Observer, Campus Newspaper

VOP@sbtinfo.com - South Bend Tribune

http://president.nd.edu/ - Notre Dame office of President - contacts.

Let loose.... forbearance too
     "For 'The Master' has a great need, of you"

The Master has need of you.

"The Master has need of You" ← 

Posted 2009-03-26 10:29 AM (#10170 - in reply to #10001) By: gcsteven

My direct email response yesterday to the President of Notre Dame -- president@nd.edu:

Mr. John Jenkins,

I used to bicycle from Mishawaka to the ND Library to do research for my MS and HS homework projects and have the fondest memories of NDU. As a Christian, my heart is very saddened to learn of your decision to embrace and celebrate a man, who may not only be usurping our Presidency, but is no doubt one of the most evil men to come to power. The Catholic position against the murderous holocaust they call abortion 'rights' is Christ's Position.

I can not say this any kinder; unless your intention is to very publicly shame this very public figure for his not so publicly known hard line position on destroying those made in the very Image of God, your invitation to Obama is an attack on our Lord!

Most Sincerely,
    ray mull

Posted 2009-03-26 10:49 AM (#10173 - in reply to #9877) By: Geronimo

Jt has been reported that Jenkins does not "foresee circumstances" that would cause Notre Dame to rescind the president's invitation.  In the face of all the public outcry, e-mail messages, and petitions does not that sound a little like "obstinancy'?  In the Midwest we call that "pig headed."

"Yahweh said to Moses, 'Why do you cry to me so?  Tell the sons of Israel to march on....I for my part will make the heart of the Egyptians so stubborn that they will follow them.  So shall I win myself glory at the expense of Pharaoh, of all his army, his chariots, his horsemen.'"   Exodus 14:15-17. 

Posted 2009-03-26 1:22 PM (#10186 - in reply to #10173) By: Ignatius

Notre Dame Scandal - Sign the Petition
    Posted 2009-03-26 2:24 PM (#10195 - in reply to #10186) By: gcsteven

Town hall topic ...
    Posted 2009-03-26 5:38 PM (#10220 - in reply to #10195) By: Savvy

Most Pro-Abortion President in History to Speak at Catholic University of Notre Dame

• By:  Pastor Rick Scarborough
    • Mar 25, 2009 

... Ambassador Alan Keyes, who is one of America’s most visible and outspoken Roman Catholics, referenced this invitation and spoke boldly and truthfully about the evil nature of Obama’s position abortion:

“Apparently the Catholic folks at Notre Dame University have no more respect for the Baptismal vows they renew every Easter than their invited Commencement Speaker this year has for the Presidential Oath of Office.

At this moment in time, Barack Obama is the living incarnation of the glamour of evil. His smiley tones, and non-threatening manner, mask a studied commitment to the promotion of the most deadly form of evil in the world today – the cult of abortion centered on the ritual of child sacrifice.

Obama has moved with impetuous determination to prove his claim to the mantle of High Priest of the Worldwide Abortion cult. With Executive orders, he has shifted the resources of the U.S. government behind the global implementation of abortion. He has declared open season on embryonic human life. He has appointed enthusiastic political and judicial acolytes of this cult of death to high positions in the Executive and Judicial branches.”

Dr. Keyes is dead on and I commend him for his bold and forthright declaration.   It is past time for those who say they believe in the sanctity of life to stand up and be counted, without fear and with Spirit-led truth and boldness.    That includes calling out establishments and people who claim to have Biblical values but live out the exact opposite in their actions.  I applaud those in the Roman Catholic Church and other Pro-Lifers who are willing to standup against this President’s position on abortion.  Shame on those who refuse.

Write, call or e-mail: President of the University of Notre Dame, Father John Jenkins, C.S.C. [Cong. of Holy Cross], President@nd.edu (574) 631-5000 or Fax: (574) 631-7428

Write: Letters to the editor-in-chief of the Notre Dame newspaper, The Observer, Mike Connolly or do so directly via the Observer web site: http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/home/lettertotheeditor/  ...

Read more ...

Vision America | March 25, 2009 | http://www.visionamerica.us/article/most-pro-abortion-president-in-history-to-speak-at-catholic-university-of-notre-dame/

Posted 2009-03-28 12:57 PM (#10319 - in reply to #10220) By: Savvy

THE NOTRE DAME END GAME – HUMAN RESPECT

[excerpt]

Regardless of the blather, the excuses, the defenses without logic and all the rest, the fact is that Father Jenkins has helped us see that there truly is a difference between those who are proud to be Catholic in the image of Christ, and those who, like the Iscariot of that first Good Friday, forgot his calling, accepted a bribe and bowed to the world.

Jesus noted the danger of being ashamed to profess the faith: "Whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels" (Lk 9:26; cf. Mk 8:38). Being ashamed of Christ is often expressed in those forms of "human respect" by which one hides one's own faith and agrees to compromises which are unacceptable for someone who wants to be Christ's true disciple. How many people, even Christians, make compromises today! -John Paul II

We proclaim, dear Father John Jenkins, come home to truth. You are in our prayers.

Judie Brown

Read all,.. http://www.all.org/newsroom_judieblog.php

Posted 2009-04-14 2:02 PM (#11567 - in reply to #10319) By: gcsteven

BTTT
    Posted 2009-05-12 12:22 PM (#13579 - in reply to #11567) By: gcsteven

Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

Latest Posts From All Affiliates
    Reminder -- V-USA is on Facebook and Twitter - TomK--V-USA (0 replies)

Aborted babies burned to make electricity - TomK--V-USA (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for April 22, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Let us raise a standard to be strong: Part V, Fulton J. Sheen - gcsteven (3 replies)

Tom Hoefling at Iowa GOP Lincoln Dinner 04.11.2014 - gcsteven (0 replies)

THE SHORT VERSION -- why America's Party is so much better than the Republican Party - TomK--V-USA (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for April 8, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

RECLAIMING WASHINGTON'S CHRISTIAN HERITAGE - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Knowing Your Child by Heart - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for April 3, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Parental Rights and Justina Pelletier - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Conference call America's Party of Florida, 8pm, Eastern, First Tuesday of month - Gregory (2 replies)

Audit of America's Party of FL has been submitted - Gregory (3 replies)

Saturday night National Leadership Round Table conference call - 9 pm Eastern - Philomena (2 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for March 25, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Family of Justina Pelletier devastated after Massachusetts judge's ruling - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

America's Party of Florida Officers [Contact information] - SteveSchulin (1 replies)

You created me the way You have so I can communicate to other people how good You are - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Tom Shaw and House File 138 - SavedByGrace (1 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for March 20, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Gov. Branstad Gets a Primary Challenger - Philomena (1 replies)

Six Neglected Issues of Agenda 21 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Saeed Abedini, US pastor held in Iran, denied treatment after prison beating - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

The Christian Obligation to Reject Public Education - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Is Planned Parenthood in your children’s schools? - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for March 6, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Biblical Principle in Public Policy - I Thessalonians 4 : 11–12 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

The Romeike Homeschool Case—What a Turnaround! - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

A Response to the February 7, 2014 Article Referring to the Ken Ham, Bill Nye Debate - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

'You can't do this!' Parents revolt against 'ObamaCore' - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Biblical Principles in Public Policy - Proverbs 28 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Speak up for morality today! - forJustice (1 replies)

It's the first question to ask Texas Gov. Rick Perry - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

80 more voting fraud cases in Iowa sent to prosecutors - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for February 26, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Children in Myanmar Sing Worship Songs to The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Attorney General Supremacy - Holder Sees Way to Curb Bans on Gay Marriage - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham Debate Answers - SavedByGrace (1 replies)

O LORD of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You! Psalm 84:12 - In God we trust! - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Pastor Abedini's February 18 Letter from Prison - Please Continue to Pray for Him and His Family - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

'America's Summit - Restore the Republic' - Every Tuesday and Thursday night - 9 pm EST - EternalVigilance (2 replies)

Sean Hannity Pro Life? - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Tom Shaw, Iowa HF 2175 - Defend Life (02.11.2014) - gcsteven (0 replies)

America Prays Psalm 73 - SavedByGrace (1 replies)

A Timely Message From Janet Lynn Salomon, A Christian Patriot, Gifted Skater, Wife And Mother - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

The Precious Love of Christ Enables Those Who Abide in Him to Withstand the Persecution of the World - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

God is love and has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him! - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for February 13, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

A Prayer For Christians In Our Nation - Psalm 79:9,13 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Our hope centers not in circumstances, not in a political party, but in a person, Jesus Christ! - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

101 Scientific Facts & Foreknowledge - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Response to Rev. Jason McGuire and NYCF Supporters of H. R. 7 - SavedByGrace (1 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for February 5, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

God's Answer To Bill Nye The Science Guy - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

America's Party upholds founding principles - Florida Conference Call 1st Tues. 8pm Eastern - Gregory (2 replies)

Human Life Begins At Conception - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

NY bill allows third trimester abortion means more babies killed with poison - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham on Feb. 4 at 7 PM ET - Evolution or Genesis 1:1? - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Rotten to the Core - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

How the Bible Helps Players in the Big Game - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Seattle Seahawks - Making of a Champion - For to Me to Live is Christ (Philippians 1:20-21) - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Legislative Updates & Smart Voting News for January 30, 2014 - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

“Long Lost” Book by Fulton J. Sheen Rediscovered and Republished - gcsteven (9 replies)

D'Souza-Ayers Debate Livestream FREE Online - SavedByGrace (1 replies)

Congress' Plan to Highjack Your 401(k) - gcsteven (10 replies)

Response to Charmaine Yoest, Ph.D. President & CEO Americans United for Life Action - SavedByGrace (0 replies)

Biblical Principles in Public Policy - Quotes from IndoctriNation http://indoctrinationmovie.com/ - SavedByGrace (0 replies)